- Learn print shop workflows
- Learn basic screen printing techniques
- Opening boxes and pulling out garments for production
- Printing inside labels
- Studio Monitor
- Prep screens for reclaiming
- Reclaiming screens
- Mailroom package pickup
- General clean-up
Philadelphia Printworks comprises a small team of creatives dedicated to social justice. We design and manufacture merchandise that advocates and fundraises for marginalized communities. Partnerships have included NPR, National Bail Out and the Brooklyn Museum. Our manufacturing and fulfillment clients include Black Futures Lab, Monument Lab, and Art Girl Rising. Philadelphia Printworks is headquartered in South Philadelphia, operating both our fulfillment center and print shop in the BOK Building.
Screen Printing Intern
- This is a 6-month commitment. Submissions close on August 15, 2022.
- Duties include:
- $15 per hour
- 12 hours per week
- Sick Time
- Travel Stipend
- Employee discount
- Studio access
- Must have an eye for detail and be able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must be comfortable with collaborative software systems (i.e. Slack, Airtable, Asana).
- General background in screen printing techniques desired, but not required.